Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sam's first day of preschool!


Sam finally started preschool this past week. It has taken us forever because it's taken so long to get his medical records transferred here. It's a way long story that should have never existed so I'll spare you the details - except that it was frustrating! Anyway, he has finally started and he LOVES it. As we were driving into the parking lot Sam said to me, "Okay Mom, I'll see you later!" I told him that I wasn't going to just drop him off, but I was going to go inside with him. He seemed okay with that!


This is how he smiles when I ask him to smile for a pictures. He's a natural, isn't he?







Sam showing the teacher his
new Spiderman lunchbox.





He looks too small to be
at such a big school!






Dayne trying to swipe his brother's lunchbox.


At the end of the day I asked Sam if he had made a lot of new friends. He was really excited and said that he had made lots of friends. I asked him what their names were, to which he replied, "I have no idea!"












4 comments:

Puffer Love said...

SO Cute!! Tell Sam we love him!

Dial Family said...

SO FUN!! THey grow way too fast, you can vouch to that. Emma does the same cheesy smile as well. And I asked her that same thing on her first day to school about the friends and teacher and she said about the same thing, "I don't know." Kids are so nutty..

Lindsey said...

Sam looks more like Ben every day! Are any of your genes in him???

Anne House said...

Your children are darling, Amanda...I can't believe all you girls from YC are sending little ones off to school! (Did you notice that you all have at least two daughters?)