Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sam's 20 questions

1. What is something mom always says to you? Will you go do your chores?

2. What makes mom happy? When I clean up

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't clean up

4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tells me a funny joke

5. What was your mom like as a child? She was cute

6. How old is your mom? 102

7. How tall is your mom? Taller than a city

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me

9. What does you mom do when you're not around? She plays with Dayne

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For dressing up

11. What is your mom really good at? Running to the car

12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing the piano

13. What does you mom do for her job? Vacuum

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she smiles

16. If your mom were a movie character, who would she be? Percy from Thomas the Train

17. What do you and your mom do together? Whatever God wants us to do and He wants us to be wise

18. How are you and your mom the same? We match

19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy doesn't make stories like I do

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She's nice to me

2 comments:

Eden said...

Amanda--You had a busy birthday week! Hope it all went well.

We need to chat food--especially kid food as you do this gluten-free thing. I have the nieces and nephews over and I'm always scrambling for what to feed them. I've done rice mac and cheese with veggies, I've done hot dogs wrapped in lettuce, I've done turkey burgers with no buns, but I need ideas. So, any inspiration you want to send my way would be appreciated.

hope2adoptbaby said...

SO FUNNY at what they come up with. I'm going to have to do this with Kaden.