Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just when I thought things were getting easy. . .


It looks like in the beginning of November we will be welcoming another Puffer into the family. I'm only about 11 weeks, but I totally look like I'm 4 or 5 months. Some things in life are just not fair. Oh well!

I've been way more nauseous this time around. Actually it's really weird because I'm either sick to my stomach or starving to death. Being so hungry is the strangest part because I am actually starving in the process of eating! Is that normal? Also, I've been totally having cravings which is something I've never had before. It would be okay if it were something that I knew my body needed, but I doubt that it needs Chinese food. For real, I've been craving that so bad - so far I've been able to resist. I really have empathy for those of you who have specific cravings during pregnancy. I used to think it was a pregnant womans' excuse to eat whatever they wanted and a way to enslave their husbands into going out and getting food when they didn't feel like it. Now I know I'm wrong! Anyway, I've been feeling better lately and we're pretty excited. The kids are super excited and can't wait to find out if it 's a boy or a girl.

9 comments:

Puffer Love said...

YEAH!! congrats!! You really need to post a pic of yourself!!

Sarah said...

Congradulations! I swear I'm not trying to copy everyone! I think we will be due about a month after you guys.

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Riley hopes Lexi gets a sister!

Megan said...

Congrats! We're just two weeks ahead. I guess it's time for another go-around.

Sara and Spencer said...

Congratulations Ben and Amanda! So exciting! I hope that Lexi gets a sister too.

Kelley said...

Well, what's so bad about enslaving your husband to go shopping for you all hours? LOL And I've been STARVING this pregnancy too, I could eat the half-ton man under the table!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Congrats! :)

Melissa said...

Isn't that the truth? Just when things get easy.... What a blessing though. You a beautiful mother.

I widsh I could send you some Chinese food in the mail.

The Sold's said...

Congratulations!!!! You have been so blessed!!!