Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lexi got her ears pierced!



Lexi got her ears pierced last Tuesday. She's been going back and forth on the ear piercing thing for the last year. She's really wanted to have it done, but she was afraid it would hurt too much. Anyway, last Tuesday she came home from school and said that she wanted to get her ears pierced - so after dinner we went to the mall. When we got there we found out that they only had 1 piercing gun so they had to do each ear one at a time (instead of the easier way of piercing the 2 ears at once). She was sitting in my lap as they were piercing her ears and after the first ear was pierced Lexi put her head into my shoulder and said, "I'm brave enough. I'm brave enough. I'm brave enough." It was so cute. She let them do the 2nd ear with no problem. She has been so excited to have pierced ears and she can't wait until June 16th because that's when she can put in another set of earrings!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I took my girls with me a few years ago when I got an ear repierced because it had grown closed. Ever since they have NO desire to get theirs pierced. Makes me laugh, I could not wait until I was old enough to get mine done. Good job Lexi!

Lindsey said...

Way to go Lexi. Riley never wants to get her ears pierced, but after seeing how cute you look she might just change her mind!