On Wednesday we all had Christmas dinner together. My sister-in-law, Kelley did most of the cooking while the rest of us made token offerings to the dinner. It was really good!!!
Christmas morning was so much fun. However we made the kids wait until 8am to open presents because they had all had a hard time sleeping the night before. (If you'll notice the kids and their stockings - no candy. I just couldn't do it.)
Ben decided what we needed was a huge breakfast on Christmas morning. I'm so glad he coordinated that. It was so good. He made strawberry crepes and sausage. My brother Dayne contributed the eggs and Kelley and Jonathon added biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were so amazing - I'm going to have to get Kelley's recipe! I'm still paying for this breakfast on the treadmill, but it was worth it!
This is about how we all felt after everything was said and done!


No comments:
Post a Comment