Alexis is getting baptized in a few weeks - I can't believe that I have a child old enough to be baptized! I told her that I would make her a baptism dress (not to get baptized in - just to wear afterward). Well, after much tribulation and a lot of phone calls to my Mom and my sister, Kerri, I finally finished it. Lexi really loves it and can't wait to wear it. I have to say I'm pretty excited about it too. Who knew I had it in me?
6 comments:
Way to go, Amanda! It looks awesome! I can't believe she's old enough to get baptized! CRAZY. :)
That about brings tears to my eyes. You have a little angel. That dress is gorgeous!! I'm so impressed. Alexa looks just like you in this picture.
Way to go Super Mom! I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. The dress is beautiful!
What a beauty! That is so special that she will be wearing a dress you made on her special day.
krystal
That looks awesome! Lexi, you are beautiful.
What I would've done for a dress like that at eight years old! Awesome job!
Post a Comment