This last Friday was the annual Rocket Run for Alexis and Sam. It's the only fundraiser that their school does during the year. The kids have to collect pledges and then they try and run as many laps as they can (the goal is to run at least 20 laps). Alexis had her run at 8am and Sam's run was at 10am. My friend Cameo really saved the day. When I got to Alexis' run I realized that my camera had broken. I had to go to the university and get Ben's camera from him. They don't have parking where Ben was - Cameo came with me so I could just leave the van and go inside to get it. She also stayed with me during Sam's run. It was such a blessing because Sam really wasn't motivated to run and I had to go out there and run with him. Thank you to everyone who pledged - we're so grateful! (Sorry, no pics of Alexis because of the camera casualty. She ended up running 39 laps.)
Sam did fine once he had a little motivation. He ended up running 31 laps!
Cameo hanging out with the kids.
1 comment:
I feel so special that I made the Puffer Blog!
Post a Comment