Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well, better late than never.  Here are some pictures of us from Halloween.


 Kids at the pumpkin patch.  Despite the look on Sam's face, I think they were having fun.

 The city does their own trick-or-treating downtown with the businesses a few days before Halloween .  Stina was a princess (under all of the layering), Alexis was Laura Ingalls Wilder, and Sam and Dayne were Darth Vader (however, just for the record, Dayne said he was a nice Darth Vader).

 Stina, helping out with the pumpkin carving.

 Halloween parties at school.

 Ben and I dressed up for our friend's party.  Ben was Fat Albert and I was his side kick, Dumb Donald.  The black 'fro and rose were not part of my costume - we won those for best couple costume.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your costumes are awesome! When I first looked at the picture I thought Ben was a pregnant woman! Haha!