Friday, March 4, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

On Wednesday I was feeling a bit under the weather.  I planned on staying home the whole day, but I had to go to the grocery store to get something for Sam's birthday.  As I was coming out of the grocery store I was walking a bit slowly with the kids (I had Stina and Dayne with me) just so that I wouldn't get too nauseous.  It also took me a little time to get the kids into their seat, but as I was starting to get into the car I noticed a woman that had just parked in front of me.  She motioned for me to hold on a moment and started to walk towards me (she looked completely harmless).  She handed me a bouquet of flowers and said, "I'm doing random acts of kindness and I would like to I give you these.  God bless you."  It was the sweetest thing and it really made my day.  I'm going to miss this town when we move.  The people here are soooooo friendly!

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

How nice! Wow. When/where are you guys moving?

Melissa said...

Awwhhhhhhh.