Last weekend we went with some friends to Chicago to see the Museum of Science and Industry. It was pretty amazing. We spent about 4-5 hours there and didn't even see 1/4 of the place. Perhaps we'll go again even though it was quite a drive.
 |
| Chicago Skyline |
 |
| This is probably the closest the kids will ever get to driving a massive tractor. |
 |
| The space wing was pretty cool. I think these are the cutest astronauts ever. |
 |
| For this display butterflies would land on you if you stood still enough. |
 |
| I can't wait until we can have chickens again. It was fun watching Adi interact with the chicks. |
 |
| This was, by far, the coolest thing we saw. Two people sit opposite each other and each puts a sensor on their head. There is a ball that is in the middle. Whoever is the most relaxed, the ball will move away from. Sam won, hands down, every time. He was even laughing and smiling as he was doing it. Everyone kept asking him, "what were you thinking?" and he just kept saying, "Nothing." He lives in his own world and it's awesome! |
2 comments:
Awesome! We miss you all! I love Sam, he is the best!
I miss you! And I miss Sam!
Post a Comment