Alexis got to go to the temple for the first time while we were in Utah! I'm getting old. . .
My parents, Jen, Dayne and Sarah, Alexis, Drake and I went on a garden tour while in "Happy Valley."
Hanging out at Grandma's (& Grandpa's I guess):
I had to take a picture of this t-shirt.
Apparently, no matter where we are, Sam is always writing a book.
While in Utah we got to see a bunch of Puffers. Steve & Liz and their family, Grandma Puffer, and Alicia and some of her boys came down to visit us. It was so awesome!
Mt. Timpanogos Temple:
We got to see the Magalei's that just recently moved to Utah. We haven't seen them in forever!! It was so great. I had more pictures, but I messed something up with my camera so they didn't turn out. We also saw a bunch of other people while in Utah, but I forgot to take pictures.
Thanksgiving Point's Curiosity Museum and the Dinosaur Museum (definitely the highlight of the year for Dayne):
Dayne, working on his skills so he can be an awesome Paleontologist.
My parent's 50th anniversary party:
This is why you don't let Jon babysit the camera . . .
Temple Square in SLC:
On the way home - I got a few looks with me and 6 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment