Monday, February 16, 2009


The University's Equestrian team had a meet (or whatever they call those things) a few weekends ago. It's really fun because they always have free horseback rides for the kids. I've been promising my kids since school started that we would go and ride the horses, but things were always busy and we never got a chance. This time we
finally made it. It was so cute to see them riding on the horses.


Sam's expression cracks me up. He looks like some English dandy.


Of course now Lexi would like a horse - I hope she likes My Little Ponies!




I have no idea who this person is, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of these glasses! =) I was being totally stealth when I took this picture, but it looks like she's really posing for the picture.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Now you've done it! You never forget how awesome horseback riding is. Your kids will want a horse FOREVER!

PS I still want one!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Looks like fun! If they keep begging for a horse you could always get them the stick ones! :)

Lindsey said...

Looks like Sam has found his calling in life...and there is nothing wrong with My Little Pony...it would be the perfect substitute for the real thing!

Dial Family said...

How fun!! I SOO wish my mom and dad had kept let me keep riding when I was little. I'm with Heidi, you'll never live this one down.. My little ponies is only the beginning, you are def. in for it.. ENJOY!! :) (SO CUTE BTW)...