Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alexis' 20 questions

I got this idea from my cousin (thanks Cissy). I think these questions are a crack up and I had fun asking my kids (and finding out what they thought of me).



1. What is something mom always says to you? How was your day at school?

2. What makes mom happy? When I clean my room without her asking me

3. What makes mom sad? When we don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she drops a pancake on the floor

5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked to play with her brothers and sisters

6. How old is your mom? 30

7. How tall is your mom? 5' 4"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Discover plants

9. What does you mom do when you're not around? Take care of kids

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a planter

11. What is your mom really good at? Telling which plant is which

12. What is your mom not very good at? Making a tree house

13. What does you mom do for her job? Babysits kids

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Yogurt

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She knows how to grow stuff

16. If your mom were a movie character, who would she be? A Ladybug

17. What do you and your mom do together? Read books

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have brown hair

19. How are you and your mom different? We don't have the same color eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She helps me

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So according to your daughter, the only things you know are plants and kids. . . . oh and yogurt. Funny survey!

Cissy said...

Obviously she know you have a green thumb...can you come landscape my yard?

Lindsey said...

Cute! Hope you printed these off to show your kids when they grow up!

Pederson Seven said...

Amanda-I am totally going to steal this idea from you. So fun. I love it. I'm sure my kids would say similar things about chores and obeying and cleaning etc. So what I want to know is, if I'm always harping about work and cleaning...how come it's never clean around here!!!??? Anyone else feel like this?
Krystal