Yesterday was a holiday for everyone in the family so we went with some of our friends to the Callaway Gardens in Georgia. It was so much fun and it was FREE (in January and February)! They have all sorts of exhibits and centers at these gardens plus lots of biking and walking trails. We only had time to check out some of the things that it had to offer. We went to the Discovery Center and the Butterfly Center. The kids had a blast and what was best was the weather was awesome (60 and clear).
At the Butterfly Center one of the workers brought out a parrot for the kids to see. I have a feeling they may have loved that more than the butterflies!
Everybody out enjoying the beautiful weather.
At the Discovery Center coloring some of the pictures.
1 comment:
I'm jealous of the sunny, 60 degree weather. I'm so sick of the below freezing temps up here! Brrrr!
Post a Comment