Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stina at 3 months

Stina is getting so big and she is the BEST baby ever. If all babies were like here, people would be having tons of kids. She sleeps through the night, takes naps, cries maybe 2 minutes a day and is growing so well (considering how small my other kids were). The other kids love her so much, so she never lacks for companionship. Here are a few recent pictures:

This is one of the first pictures I have of her smiling.
She loves her Daddy!
Deer-in-the-headlights look.
"You mean I have to stay with the Puffers FOREVER!!!"

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Love happy babies! She's so beautiful!
krystal

Sarah said...

There must be something with babies in the family this year. They are all different than their siblings. Levi is HUGE, literally almost as big as Dakotah, and Ashlyn is smaller and fussier than Landon.

Cissy said...

Love those pictures...especially the last one that I think is really Ben's face pasted on that baby.