One of the things I will miss when we leave here is the Fall Festival that the school district puts together. The kids love it because there are a bunch of booths like a carnival (only with less weird people) and lots of animals/creeping crawly things. This year I thought we would go early to miss the crowds . . . turns out that's when the crowds are there. Oh well.
Stina was really into the band.
Stina's first fishing trip.
This snake was really cool and docile. Not that I love snakes, but if I did I would have one like this snake. I love the look on Sam's face.
Someone needs to get this kid a farm. He was so in love with all of the animals. His favorites were the cow and the goats.
I saved the best for last. This is an African cockroach. Ben was really freaked out by it, but all of us (except Stina) held it so he didn't want to get shown up. It wasn't so bad - way cooler than the cockroaches that sometimes find their way into our kitchen. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment