Friday, May 6, 2011

Auburn CityFest

This past weekend a few of my friends and I did a craft booth at the Auburn CityFest. It was a really fun experience, the weather was PERFECT and we had tons of stuff to sell. Alexis and her friend, Laura, joined us as well. Alexis sold earrings that she had made and Laura sold flower hair pieces she had made. The only thing that I made were nursing covers, but my friends had so many items that I really can't remember them all! My favorite part about the CityFest wasn't even the booth though - it was the hair extension I bought! Alexis and I now have a streak of colored hair that we've been sporting around this last week - her's is purple and mine is burgundy. I'll post a pic when I get one!



Nicole and Hannah taking a well deserved break after setting up the booth.  Thanks to Hannah for displaying my nursing covers!

Here are Alexis' earrings.  I don't know if you can see what's holding the earrings, but Ben designed them and laser cut them to look professional.  I loved it!

Laura and Alexis displaying their goods.  Do you see Laura's blue hair extension?  So, cute!!!!  (I don't know if you can see Alexis' purple one.)


My friend, Daisy, came to take her kids and my other kids around CityFest.  They had so much fun and Dayne got his face painted like a tiger.  Doesn't he look ferocious?

No comments: