Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

It always seems to take me a while to get things posted, so this is a bit late.  Here are a few pictures from Easter.  Usually I'm not a big fan of the Easter bunny/baskets because I have a real disdain for sugary candy (chocolate candy - high quality chocolate candy - is not in this category).  However this year I couldn't wait to put together the Easter baskets.  My friend showed me how to make these adorable skirts and I made Alexis and Stina matching skirts and matching head bands to go with it.  Ever since they've been finished I've been dying to give them to the girls. Also, I found some fruit sweetened gummy bears and jelly beans that I could put in their baskets (I'm sure I'll get some flack for that).  I know that sounds weird, but they were pretty good.



No comments: