Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stina's 2nd Birthday

My sweet little baby turned 2 last week.  Time flies when you're going crazy!  j/k . . . sort of.  I'm not a huge celebrator, but my daughter, Alexis, makes it up for me.  She planned a little party for Stina and decorated the dining room, with a little help from her brothers.  Stina loved all of the attention even if she had no idea why we were doing it!







It was so fun to watch her blow out the candles.  And, for your information - yes, that is a pie, not a cake.  We're on this "no sugar" thing so the kids decided they wanted Chocolate Pie (because I know how to make it with agave and alt. milks so Sam can have it).  Stina didn't care - she didn't know it was supposed to be a cake!  (Although, a pie with candles does make me think of Jim Gaffigan.)


I love the look on her face here.  It's her "getting after daddy" face.  All girls make such good little mommies.



She got this doll for her birthday.  She's been carrying it around ever since.


No comments: