Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mahna Mahna

Ben showed the kids the original skit of Mahna Mahna on Youtube . Ever since then the kids have been crazy for it. Whenever I get on the computer, Dayne thinks that I'm going to play the video for him and starts singing it. We were in the car the other day and Lexi started singing it. I got her on video singing it and Dayne "rockin' out" to it. It's so cute!



I couldn't figure out how to post the original, but here's the link in case you were dying to see it! Hope it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3f5xzmbGc

3 comments:

Puffer Love said...

Oh my goodness Dayne looks so much like SAM!!! I seriously thought Amanda you have your kids mixed up that's Sam but I was WRONG!

Sarah said...

I had to listen to the recording to know what song you were talking about. I had no idea you could spell the word Mahna. I thought it was just a sound.

Dial Family said...

Manders, that was the funnest thing to watch. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I so loved seeing the little act (my girls were in the room when I was checking it out and played the video. They stopped their roughhousing long enough to check out the little muppets.) It was so cute...