Dayne was a tiger (although you really couldn't tell because he wouldn't put the "hoodie" on.
Alexis was Sleeping Beauty. She was sitting in front of the pumpkin carving contest. I thought that Cinderella's Coach was pretty clever.
Sam was a cowboy. He looks so authentic with that hat - I love it!
Lexi and Sam reaping the benefits of a great 'trunk or treat' activity.
3 comments:
Cute costumes! I really love Ben's costume. It looks so real! We have Batman and a ladybug at our house. tomorrow will be a big day!
The carnival looked awesome, but I LOATHE Trunk or Treat. I mean, at first (10 years ago) it was kind of clever, but now it's just lazy. I miss the old Fall Festivals or Halloween parties in the cultural hall with spook alleys, pumpkins walks, and trick or treating the classrooms.
I'm going to start the No Trunk or Treat Revolution!
What a fun festivity!! (is that a word?) I can't get over how much sam looks like ben. So cute!! Still on a sugar high? What a fun visit with the g-folks. You have sucha fun family. (btw, love the pix of ben pulling the guts out of the pumpkin. That's sucha hubby shot!!)
Post a Comment