I've been promising Lexi and Sam that we would have a party at our house so that all of their friends could come over and play. I'm not really good at the party thing so I've been putting it off for a while - I told them we would do it in September and we just barely did it today. I'm glad that we did it now that it's over. All of the kids had so much fun and it really was hardly any work . . . well sort of not much work. Here are a few pictures:
that we put on the invitations. I think she did a pretty good job.
and gather up leaves for our little turkey craft.
I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but they made
little turkeys that were made from leaves and pine cones.
little turkeys that were made from leaves and pine cones.
Then, for the crowning event, we frosted pumpkin cupcakes and topped them with chocolate chips. The cupcakes weren't exactly health food, but I did use rapadura sugar and added flax seed to them. I think I get that trait from my Mother - if I make junk, I try and salvage it (even if it's by a minuscule amount).
2 comments:
What a fun party! You are so creative and I'm sure the kids all had a great time. I'm definitely stealing your ideas and having a party myself. My kids would love it!
What a blast!! I love fun and creative parties where the kids will never forget them!! You are so creative!! You go manda
Post a Comment