attitude didn't come with the pants - she gave that to me for free!)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I'm Crafty!
I'm so proud of myself and my sister-in-law, Liz, would be so proud of me too (and any of you crafty people). I bought these capris on clearance and I thought that I could just take the stitch out and they would be long enough - but I miscalculated. They were just a little too short so I decided to embellish them to make them longer. I went to the store and bought some ribbon and lace and sewed them together, then I sewed that to the bottom of her jeans. Now they're long enough - and when summer comes I'll just take off the ribbon and cuff them again. Wow, I feel so frugal (and crafty)!
The left side is what they looked like when I bought them. (No, the
attitude didn't come with the pants - she gave that to me for free!)
attitude didn't come with the pants - she gave that to me for free!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOOK AT YOU!!! Go Amanda!!! they are so cute!
Domestic goddess, you!
I'm always looking for ways to save money
Too cute!! You are amazing!! I love it when you find clothes that can also be used for multiple purposes!!
Great job on the jeans! I wish I could sew because those look adorable!
Post a Comment