Today was such a great day. I went with my friend Kim to see "Twilight." It seems like we've been waiting forever. I had tons of fun and I'm sure that I'll be seeing it again. One of the fun things about watching the movie was I recognized so many places in the movie. Last March my sister-in-law (Liz) and I went to a Twilight Moms luncheon in Vancouver. After lunch, we went to check out the set where they were filming. Unfortunately for us, they weren't filming at the time, but we got some fun pictures. Here are a few of the pics that were taken:

Here's a picture of one of the Twilight Moms at the baseball diamond.

A bunch of us posing in the "Meadow."

Here's a cool picture of the falls. I was
pretty excited when I saw it in the movie.
7 comments:
I'm so jealous you already got to see it! I'm going today. I told Dayne we were going this weekend. Can you believe he actually is up for seeing it with me? He saw the previews and I told him it was an action movie. I love him!
How lucky are you?! I can't wait to see the movie. I'm a little worried it won't live up to the book. Glad to hear a good review.
Amanda they are for sure doing New Moon...Do you know what this means?? We have to go stalking again when they are filming!!!! which means you need to come back to Oregon!!
I loved seeing the movie!! Those pix's brought back memories of scenes of the movie!! I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Cannot wait for the next one!!
I saw it last weekend, as well. Loved it...I didn't think I would (movies are not usually as good as the book)!
I loved the movie too! Thanks for posting those pictures of scenes. They brought back memories from the movie. Oregon is so beautiful and now I wish we could move there!
I had to blow up the picture to find my little blonde Amanda...and she's not there...except there's a brunette with Amanda's face... That would be great tovisit there. I bought 15 books of Twilight for my kids and can't keep them on the shelf... Remember "My heart is for my husband, but my neck is for Edward".
Post a Comment