Monday night Alexis came running into the livingroom and plowed right into . . . her mother! The top of her head hit my eye. Luckily for her there was no damage and actually there wasn't a whole lot of damage that night. I put some ice on the bump and thought that was the end of it. Then the next morning I woke up with a black eye.

You can't really tell when my eyes are open.

You can only really tell when my eyes are closed.

Only problem is that it seems to get worse everyday. This was the picture this morning (the picture doesn't do it justice).
7 comments:
holy cow Amanda nice make-up!
just kidding, sweet shiner!
Krystal
ADMIT IT - YOU GOT IN A FIGHT! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! well now you have some permanent eye makeup!! Is your vision ok??
OUCH!! That just screams OUCH!! my brother (Brady) got hit this last summer in the eye really hard with a tennis ball... he lost a huge part of his vision in that one eye... no surgery or anything will help. Sucks, I'm sorry.. good thing it's just a black eye!! Hope it gets better for ya...
OUCH! Are you sure that you just didn't get into a fight? :)
That sucks! I can't believe how black it is. I bet your daughter feels so terrible. I swear my kids beat me up all the time without realizing it.
I would fall asleep if I counted the bruises William has given me. Then again, it's never on my face! That sucks!
Post a Comment