I just started watching a 5 month old little girl. It's amazing to me how much I forgot - like how much time it takes! Kudos to all of you out there with little babies. It's been really good for Dayne that I've been watching this little girl. Lately, he's turned into quite the punk (adorable, but still a punk). However, having another baby here made him realize he's not the baby anymore. He needed that! Now he comes up to me spontaneously and cuddles up with me (just so I won't forget he's still my baby). He's also been reverting back a little. All of the sudden the baby's toys are way cooler than his and he loves to sit in her baby carrier and play with the toys in there. What a silly boy!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Dayne lost the baby throne!
I just started watching a 5 month old little girl. It's amazing to me how much I forgot - like how much time it takes! Kudos to all of you out there with little babies. It's been really good for Dayne that I've been watching this little girl. Lately, he's turned into quite the punk (adorable, but still a punk). However, having another baby here made him realize he's not the baby anymore. He needed that! Now he comes up to me spontaneously and cuddles up with me (just so I won't forget he's still my baby). He's also been reverting back a little. All of the sudden the baby's toys are way cooler than his and he loves to sit in her baby carrier and play with the toys in there. What a silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny, and yet scary. I have been somewhat nervous for Lilly (2) when this baby comes in early May... we've had a few dry test runs with friends and family babies, and at first she isn't sure but somewhat has gotten used to it. We got her a baby for Christmas hoping that would get her comfortable with helping mommy later... I feel for you. But I'm sure as they say, he'll get used to it. He's such a cutie!!
It's a sad day when you realize you're not the baby anymore. I'm glad he still likes to snuggle. I wonder what my son will be like when we have another one.
Post a Comment