Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where Am I?


On Thursday morning I walked Alexis to school and almost froze to death. It was 19 degrees!!!! In fact, it was colder than Alaska on Thursday. I thought I moved closer to the equator! Anyway, in case anyone was wondering, I have managed to survive the past few days thanks to the "rice sock" (one of my old socks sewn up with rice inside that I microwave forever and hold close to me so I don't lapse into hypothermia). For all of you living in the freezin' breezin' northern regions - I feel your pain (but I can't take it much longer). Hopefully beautiful weather will be coming back soon!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I miss California! It was 22 degrees for the high today. Brrrr!

Anonymous said...

That sucks! We've actually had the best weather ever these last few weeks. It's been in the 60's and we've been outside and to the park almost every day. Hope your weather gets better soon!

Puffer Love said...

At least it was just a week! It is beautiful clear blue skies here, and then you step outside and an see your breath!! The weather is toying with my mind here.....

Dial Family said...

That really does suck!! For that reason alone is why Nate and I don't miss SL that much (even though it doesn't get THAT cold up there; it get's unbearably cold enough to hinder people from functioning...). St George has been the same as Cali... I think that's why I like it so much down here. We've been going to the park quite a bit lately (even with short sleeve shirts).. Sorry to rub it in, you can always come out for a visit... we have plenty of room. :) I too hope there's a little sunshine in sight for you guys!!

Melissa said...

All of you- Cry me a river.

It hasn't even broken zero yet today.