We bought Sam one of those power wheels trucks for Christmas. I got it at a garage sale for $25. I was so happy with my super good deal - until I got home and realized that it didn't work. We were pretty sure that it was just the battery, but we didn't get the battery until last week. Now that we have it working the kids LOVE it (and I mean all of the kids - including Ben). We tried it out first in the play room because it was night. As you'll see, there wasn't much room in there. The next day they took their adventures outside and had a blast! It was well worth the $25, plus the cost of a battery (especially when I found out how much those things normally cost - ouch!).
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Power Wheels
We bought Sam one of those power wheels trucks for Christmas. I got it at a garage sale for $25. I was so happy with my super good deal - until I got home and realized that it didn't work. We were pretty sure that it was just the battery, but we didn't get the battery until last week. Now that we have it working the kids LOVE it (and I mean all of the kids - including Ben). We tried it out first in the play room because it was night. As you'll see, there wasn't much room in there. The next day they took their adventures outside and had a blast! It was well worth the $25, plus the cost of a battery (especially when I found out how much those things normally cost - ouch!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
THAT is AWESOME!!! They need garage sales like that out here!!
That is so cool!! What a steal!! I love finds like that!! I especially love Ben trying to turn the thing and how it takes him forevfer!!.. Nate would so do the same!! So fun!!
I love garage sale deals! What a fun ride!
Post a Comment